It is very important that you read these general terms and conditions carefully and fully understand them before submitting a purchase order for any product on our website. Prior to submitting a purchase order, users must declare that they have read, understood and accepted the content of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale”. Failure to accept these general terms and conditions shall preclude the user from submitting a purchase order for any product for sale on the website, as they are binding for the conclusion of the purchasing process. The images accompanying the product description sheets are for informative purposes only and may not be fully representative of its characteristics. For example, colours and dimensions may vary (this may also depend on the browser and monitor used to access the website and view the images).
- All products sold by F.C.M. Srl are covered by the seller’s two-year legal warranty (from the date specified on the purchase document), as provided for by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005). Only consumers or natural persons who have purchased a product for non-commercial, non-entrepreneurial or non-professional use may benefit from the legal warranty. As such, invoices bearing the VAT number of a company or professional shall not be entitled to the rights of the legal warranty, but only to the conventional manufacturer’s warranty (12 months).
- Consumers may enact the legal warranty upon submission of a proof of purchase (e.g. tax receipt / sales receipt) of the product, which is always provided by F.C.M. Srl inside the shipping box. It is therefore important to keep the product’s sales receipt.
- Pursuant to Article 129 of the Consumer Code, a product is deemed to have a lack of conformity if it is not fit or purpose or suitable for use expected of products of the same type, if the quality or performance do not match the description provided by the seller or if it does not possess the quality or performance typical of a good of the same type, which the consumer could reasonably expect given the nature of the product.
- Consumers who discover that a product purchased on our website has a lack of conformity can contact our support service on tel. no. 035/4491316. Our customer service team shall help the consumer to verify that the conditions stipulated in the Consumer Code are met.
- Should the inspection confirm that the product suffers a lack of conformity (that is, that the conditions stipulated by the Consumer Code are met), the consumer shall be informed of the estimated repair time.
- Should the inspection confirm that the conditions stipulated in the Consumer Code are not met (for example, if the defect has arisen as a direct result of misuse by the consumer), our support team shall contact the consumer to inform them of the nature of the defect and the estimated repair costs. These costs shall be borne entirely by the consumer. Furthermore, the consumer may be required to bear the costs of the inspection performed in some cases. The consumer shall be informed of these costs in advance, when the product is delivered for inspection.
- In cases where the legal warranty does not apply, our support team shall ask the consumer to approve the repair costs quotation before commencing the work.
- Consumers who have purchased Floorwash products from Authorised Floorwash Retailers in Italy may only enact the legal warranty from the direct seller of the product in question (if the conditions stipulated in the Consumer Code are met).
- The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and tear.
- Unless otherwise specified, the warranty does not cover shipping costs.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Pursuant to Article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the delivery date of the product.
- The customer must take all appropriate measures to preserve the product and do everything possible to ensure that the product is returned in the best possible condition, including the undamaged original packaging, instruction manuals, accessories, any separate articles and any other part. The product must not have been handled other than as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. In the event that the consumer has adhered to these measures, he/she shall be entitled to a full refund for the purchase price of the product, in accordance with the following provisions.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the consumer must inform F.C.M. Srl of his/her desire to withdraw from the contract by one of the following methods: sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or a fax to the following address: F.C.M. Srl - Via Lorenzo Lotto, 12 – 24064 – Grumello Del Monte (BG) – Tel. 035-4491316 – Fax 035-830912. The user shall be informed of the refund process for the product within two working days of receipt of the withdrawal letter. The user shall be responsible for the condition of the product for as long as it is in his/her possession.
- The customer must send the product, at his/her own expense, to the following address: F.C.M. S.r.l. - Via Lorenzo Lotto, 12 – 24064 – Grumello Del Monte (BG) – Tel 035-4491316 – Fax 035-830912.
- F.C.M. Srl shall not take refund requests into consideration in the event that the product in question is faulty as a direct result of improper use, negligence, damage or physical, aesthetic or superficial alterations, tampering, improper maintenance or wear and tear. Do not remove the serial number or render it illegible.
- In the event that the customer decides to return the product and, provided that the right to withdraw from the contract has been exercised within the 14-day withdrawal period, F.C.M. Srl shall reimburse the full payment received from the customer by bank transfer without undue delay and in any case within 14 days of the day the customer informed F.C.M. Srl of their desire to withdraw from the contract.
- F.C.M. Srl guarantees delivery within two working days for orders made from Monday to Friday before 12:00. Working days are understood to be from Monday to Friday. For the regions of Basilicata, Campania, Calabria and Puglia, as well as the Islands, an additional working day may be required.
- Pursuant to Article 1510 of the Italian Civil Code concerning distance selling, sellers are not liable for any delays in delivery caused by the shipper, nor is the seller liable for any damage the shipper may cause.
- Carefully inspect the condition of the goods upon delivery by the courier. In the event that the product is visibly damaged, tampered with or does not comply with the standard proposed on the website, ask the courier about it immediately and inform F.C.M. S.r.l.
The product prices stated include VAT updated to the current rate (22%). The product prices stated on the website do not include shipping costs, which will be made explicit in a subsequent section of the goods’ online purchasing procedure. F.C.M. Srl reserves the right to amend product prices and their associated shipping costs at any time. Any such changes shall not, under any circumstances, apply to contracts already completed prior to the change. Acceptable payment methods are as follows:
- Payment by bank transfer should be made out to F.C.M. S.r.l. Our bank account details shall be provided by our customer service team upon purchasing one of our products. The purchased product shall be dispatched upon receipt of the transfer (or of the receipt sent by the consumer). Payment by bank transfer may result in a slight delay in delivery of the goods as it can take 2-3 working days for the payment to be received, depending on the type of credit institute used.
- For payment upon delivery, payment must be made in cash upon delivery of the purchased product(s). Payment upon delivery also involves a 5.00 euro surcharge payable by the customer.
- Payment by PayPal shall be made in accordance with PayPal's specific procedures.
- Payment by credit card is also accepted through PayPal's secure server.